Main Street Golconda
The mission of Main Street Golconda is:
- to promote Golconda and Pope County;
- to encourage physical improvements that make Golconda and Pope County more attractive;
- to provide education on the importance of retaining the community’s unique heritage while guiding growth;
- to foster an environment that retains and attracts businesses;
- and to maintain a strong, volunteer driven organization to implement the shared vision for Golconda and Pope County.
- Promoting Golconda and Pope County
- River to River Relay
- Farmers Market
- Quilter’s Luncheon
- Shrimp Festival
- Merchants Open House
Main Street Golconda is working on many projects. We are a not for profit organization so all funding comes from fundraising events. If you would like to contribute to our projects we will be deeply thankful.
Join Us & Make a Difference
Regular monthly board meetings are the second Thursday of the month at 6pm. Meetings are open to the public.
Are you interested in getting involved, sharing your ideas, or even just learning what it’s all about? Come join us in our office located directly behind the court house in Golconda. If you have a specific topic that you’d like to see on the agenda please call our office atand let us know.
Board of Directors:
President – Jessica Wagner
Vice President – Paul Broadway
Treasurer – Vacant
Secretary – vacant
Program Manager – Daniel Mac Pherson
For more information about activities in Golconda and Pope County, please contact Mainstreet Golconda by clicking here.